Our operating model
Our operating model creates a regional focus to implementing and living Vestas’ strategy. Furthermore, it secures global alignment and best practices to be shared and implemented, with a view to achieving ‘one enterprise’ thinking across the global functions.
Vestas’ organisation is structured around six functional areas, representing all key disciplines of the company and all employees, as follows: Finance, Technology, Manufacturing & Global Procurement, Sales, Service, and People & Culture. These six areas are headed by members of Executive Management Team, who ensure Vestas’ all-round operational and organisational performance.
As a structurally lean organisation, Vestas has offices in more than 30 countries, and six regional sales business units: Mediterranean, Latin America, North America, Northern & Central Europe, Asia Pacific, and China.
Our Executive Management is responsible for the day-to-day management of the company, observing the guidelines and recommendations issued by the Board.
Executive Management is responsible for presenting proposals for our company’s overall objectives, strategies and action plans as well as proposals for the overall operating, investment, financing, and liquidity budgets to the Board.
Executive Management consists of the President & Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and six executives.
- Henrik Andersen, Group President & CEO (registered with the Danish Business Authority)
- Marika Fredriksson, Executive Vice President & CFO (registered with the Danish Business Authority)
- Anders Nielsen, Executive Vice President & CTO
- Tommy Rahbek Nielsen, Executive Vice President & COO
- Javier Rodriguez Diez, Executive Vice President & CSO (Sales)
- Christian Venderby, Executive Vice President & CSO (Service)
- Kerstin Knapp, Executive Vice President & CPCO