This instruction applies for all suppliers delivering goods and services to Vestas Wind Systems and all Vestas subsidiaries/companies world-wide. Please read carefully.
• Download the instruction and requirements on how to invoice Vestas
• View a simplified visual guide on what your invoice must contain
Vestas uses an automated scanning system for reading invoices. To ensure that your invoice is recognized and can be processed accordingly, please ensure that it complies with the following rules. Invoices that do not comply will be rejected automatically and will lead to delayed payment.
- Invoices and credit notes shall be in pdf or tiff format - ZIP files will be rejected
- Each pdf or tiff file shall contain only 1 invoice/credit note
- Your email shall only include invoices and/or credit notes and shall not include any other attachments
- Do not send proforma invoices to invoice mailboxes
- Additional information of special instructions must be included within the invoice itself and not in the email body
- Do not submit an invoice more than once
- Purchase order reference numbers (or invoices) should always be typed and never hand-written
- Any stamps required to comply with local requirement should be made on a free/clear space
- If the invoice spans multiple pages, there should not be any other documents in between the invoice pages (such as conditions of sale)
- Avoid dark colours or heavy graphical layouts behind the invoice data, as these can result in unreadable scans
Where to send your invoice
The Vestas entity for invoicing is shown on the Vestas Purchase Order (PO). Use this Vestas entity to determine the correct mailbox for sending Vestas electronic invoices.
Invoice and credit note mailboxes at Vestas Accounts Payable.
Where to send your statement of account (SOA)
Please send your SOA to email@example.com. Please include the corresponding Vestas Purchase Order number alongside your invoice reference since it enable faster processing of the SOA.
Where to send your queries & requests
Please send your requests and queries to the following mailboxes. You will receive an email reply with details of the ticket raised.
How do I know which mailbox to use?
If the queries relate to Purchase Order reference with 10 digits (all numbers), use firstname.lastname@example.org
If the queries relate to Purchase Order reference beginning with the letter “P” followed by 6 digits, email@example.com
Hot-line telephone numbers for Vestas Accounts Payable
Australia +61 386987063
China +86 1059232090
Denmark +45 97305900
Germany +45 97305900
India +91 4466088188
Japan +81 34588615
Korea +82 220218202
New Zealand +64 63506871
Philippines +63 27845770
Singapore +65 63036531
Spain +34 913628350
Sweden +46 40376065
United Kingdom +44 1925857126
USA +1 3036555540
USA +1 5033277600