As a listed company on Nasdaq Copenhagen, Vestas is obliged to ensure that everyone has equal access to essential information on Vestas that may significantly affect the price of the Vestas share. Information is provided through company announcements, e.g.:
- Financial reports
- Announcements of firm and unconditional wind turbine orders with a total capacity of 400 MW or more
- Announcements of firm an unconditional service orders with a value of EUR 400m or more
- Announcements of market penetrations
- Announcements of establishment of new production facilities
- Incentive schemes
- Major shareholder announcements
Share-sensitive information must be published quickly and, wherever possible, at the same time throughout the EU and EEA.
Information on other essential issues that is not subject to the rules governing Danish listed companies will be provided through news releases.
In order to ensure that Vestas Wind Systems A/S fulfills its stated obligations, we have entered into an agreement to distribute all company announcements, press releases, and financial reports from Vestas Wind Systems A/S via the distribution service GlobeNewswire.
Press releases and other news from Vestas Wind Systems A/S and the local business units are available on the Media page under News.
Subscribe to news from Vestas
If you want to subscribe to company announcements and/or news releases from Vestas Wind Systems A/S, please sign up here.