By "processing" is meant that the Vestas Group collects, uses, discloses, stores and deletes your personal data.
The Vestas Group is using the European data privacy rights protection as a global standard taking into account national legislation outside the European Union. These data privacy rights encompass high standards on processing of personal data.
Generally, the Vestas Group will be guided by the following principles when processing personal data:
1. We will only collect personal data for specific and specified purposes;
2. We will not collect personal data beyond what is necessary to accomplish those purposes;
3. We will not use personal data for purposes other than that for which the data was collected, except as stated herein, or with prior consent;
4. We will not transfer personal data to third parties or across borders, except as stated herein, or with prior consent;
5. We will apply high technical standards to make our processing of personal data secure;
6. Except when stated herein, we will not store personal data in identifiable form longer than is necessary to accomplish its purpose, or as is required by law.
As a global organisation the personal data we collect may be transferred internationally inside or outside the European Economic Area within the Vestas Group. We have internal policies in place to ensure an adequate level of protection irrespective of where in the Vestas Group your data is located.
Furthermore, your personal data may be transferred to external data processors located inside or outside the European Economic Area. All data transfers to external data processors will be subject to a written agreement between us and the external data processors, and they will not have any authority to use such personal data for any purpose other than as instructed by us.
The Vestas Group takes all appropriate organisational and technical security measures to protect your personal data and has implemented necessary security measures in order to safeguard your data. Any personal data submitted will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be processed for the purposes for which they are collected.
You have the right to gain access to the data processed about you, however with certain legal limitations. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and to rectify the data processed if relevant.
Furthermore, if you wish to exercise your right to access your personal data, to object to it being processed or to rectify processed data, please contact us at: CHATK@vestas.com.
Legal Notice and Disclaimer