Capital Markets Day 1-2 September 2010, Colorado, USA
Download full programme
Presentations from 1 September 2010:
Vestas’ quality journey
- Presentation by Robert Fritz, SVP, Vestas Wind Systems A/S
Introduction to Vestas Technology R&D, the V112 turbine and Lowest Cost of Energy.
- Presentation by Finn Strøm Madsen, President, Vestas Technology R&D
The V112 – blades
- Presentation by Rob Sauven, VP, Managing Director, Vestas Technology R&D
The V112 – generators
- Presentation by William Henrickson, SVP, Electrical, Vestas Technology R&D Americas
- Presentation by Lars Chr. Christensen, VP, Wind & Site Competence Centre, Vestas Technology R&D
Service – optimising turbine performance
- Presentation by Phil Jones, President, Vestas Spare Parts & Repair
Wind parks economics/modelling
- Presentation by Johnny Thomsen, SVP, Business Analysis & Performance Management, Vestas Wind Systems A/S
North America – view and comments on the market development.
- Presentation by Martha Wyrsch, President, Vestas Americas
Mediterranean and South America – view and comments on the market development.
- Presentation by Juan Araluce, President, Vestas Mediterranean
China – view and comments on the market development.
- Presentation by Jens Tommerup, President, Vestas China
Presentations from 2 September 2010
Vestas Towers in Pueblo - the story behind th project
- Presentation by Knud Bjarne Hansen, President, Vestas Towers
Logistical challenges in general and in the US in particular
- Presentation by Mette Heileskov Bülow, VP, Transport Excellence, Vestas Wind Systems A/S
Vestas Nacelles in the US
- Presentation by Johnny Høy Henriksen, SVP, Vestas Assembly
Blades in Colorado
- Presentation by Ole Borup Jakobsen, President, Vestas Blades
Building a US supply chain
- Presentation by Gene Cuenot, VP, Americas Sourcing, Vestas Nacelles